October 21, 2010

Two Months

I just want to make a very short post to mark the anniversary of two months here. Yesterday, actually, was the official mark of me arriving in Belgium, but two months ago today I was spending my first full day in this crazy awesome country.

I can't write for very long, because it's late here. But I've been working on a longer post, that I hope to have up by the start of next week (don't hold me to that, but I'll try). Until that time, I'll wake up tomorrow morning, ride the bus to school, go to classes that I'm beginning to understand, walk to the grocery store with some friends during the lunch hour, go to two more classes, ride the bus home, and then pack for two nights with the Scouts, where I and the other chefs will take charge of 35 six-and seven-year-olds, speaking entirely in French. After that, I will go dance on sunday (more on that later), and then come back home and try to finish my next post.

So until that time, salut!

1 comment: